Tuesday, August 5, 2014

update on construction 8/5/14

I've been going in so many directions lately. Curve balls, weaves and dips seem to be the "Norm"  lately.
I'm still here..lol..


I hired a new contractor and fired the last one due to him not doing his job properly. One thing I cant stand is incompetency. If you are hired for a specific job. do the job right.

That being said, I'm facilitating all this and getn it done right.
I have a electrician coming in tomorrow to give a quote on our building.
In the next few weeks I hope to be finished with this building... at least with the build to code, per city.

Thanks for reading,

Suzie



3 comments:

  1. Where is Suzie Q on pending licenses list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any update on construction would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shane Leon..
    Please return to the blog and read the blog that says:
    LETS CLARIFY ...PMCM INVESTOR QUESTIONS? please read and if you have questions feel free to post a comment.

    Kevin Logan... I just posted something about construction today :)

    ReplyDelete