Wednesday, June 18, 2014

We have been getting ALOT of calls and questions about Suzie Qs..

Please, our phone is to be called for questions regarding directions, inventory, clones, etc. and is used for the patients to contact us.

Specific questions need to be answered directly by me, Suzie. Not my staff.

NOTE* Don't call at all hours of the morning thinking I'm going to answer.
       I don't open tell 11am PST.

I'm happy to answer any questions the best I can. You can email Suzie directly at suzieqswellnesscenter@gmail.com
or
I'm available for questions on the phone on Mondays 11am-1pm ...every Monday


P.S. There are few of nasty haters out there that like to email there projections. All I have to say to that is this:



Ur words fuel my ambition to be successful. Ur not the only or the first Hater I've had. My drive and ambition will always prevail over your negative ways.
Learn to love your self.
Don't worry about what I'm doing. Worry about what your doing.
Clearly, I work to hard to let others negativity effect what I've got going on.
 
Good day 



Suzie




2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Suzie that fellow PMCM are bombarding you with hate mail. I encourage you to ignore the haters and keep up the good fight. I am an investor but have chosen not to bother u out of respect. Others should have been like minded. I'm so sorry.

    Ian
    marlinsrundeep82@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian :) thanks for the encouraging words. I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete