Friday, January 31, 2014

Cloud 9 Tab Fridays





Cloud 9 Tabs

These not only are a great way for the body to relax, but also helps you slows down. To not have as much anxiety and stress and helps with a good night rest. Everyone who tries them comes back for more. Its the convenience of a pill but the effect of a strong edible, with out the calories. Some patients use these to help get off over the counter pain pills. It's common to use a Cloud 9 Tab and vaporize during the day, as needed. This is a great choice and at 3 dollars each. this is a great answer to many patients needs.

Here is the story about how Cloud 9 Tabs came about.
One day someone rear-ended me. As I was getting his info, a intoxicated girl hit us as pedestrians. That moment changed my life.
I was in so much pain for so long and being the naturalist I em I didn't want to take pain pills. Plus I couldn't function on them.. And they kill you from the inside out.
I needed to find a alternative for myself. Being the crafty women I em I took the keif and mixed it with the coconut oil then heat infused it to activate it all together. Then I capsule them up and use them to help manage my pain. A more natural approach to healing ones self.
I knew from my use, that these are a practical way to help manage my pain and others would want to use them as well, And they do. Patients have been using them for 3 years now and there is a following for them.
Fridays you can get them at $2.50 cents

Enjoy,
Suzie






1 comment:

  1. I want some $-) I cant wait for Florida to pass legalization of Marijuana..........

    ReplyDelete